Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Feeling Accomplished

So here lately this Bride to Be has picked out the place where the wedding and reception will be, paid the deposit and secured our date which will be October 23, 2010. It is so surreal to be able to see that date and know that is our wedding day! As of today its One year, One month, One week and One day away!! We have already been engaged for over a month! This bride to be has also found the wedding dress of my dreams! It is perfect! The Lady working the store said, when you don't want to take it off, thats when you know.... so mom bought it and best yet, it was 50 percent off!! It was a steal! Since those two things were taken of, I could cruise knowing that I was on track! So since we have been back from the cruise, we have started talking Engagement Party. I am really excited about that, as it will be a time to celebrate our upcoming union with those closest to us. In sad knews... I gained 5 freaking pounds on the cruise and am now trying my hardest to get them to go away! I am still working out with Jamie which I LOVE! So hopefully those 5 lbs plus some will melt away soon! We are also almost done with choosing those in our wedding party, although we have not asked some yet, they are on paper lol. That has been more stressful than I thought it would be or should have been. I will be glad when everyone is asked and we can move on from that! The Knot.com, is the "to do" list that I have been going by and it says that should be done by the end of next month, which sounds pretty good to me! If you haven't been by the Wedding site I have created for Jacob and Myself, go to theknot.com and put Ashlie Gremillion or Jacob Bourgeois in the search for wedding pages and you will find it! I love hearing my friends comments! Well it is almost lunch time and I think I am going to get some Subway!!!
LOVELOVELOVE

2 comments:

Lauryn said...

Before you know it, October 2010 will be here! Just think how fast this last year has gone by! A year ago we were planning our Halloween extravaganza, and here its that time again! Wow. I can't wait till our girl's night(s). Hopefully I can still meet up with ya'll next Saturday night.

Love ya!

Amber said...

It's so awesome because you know the day that you will always celebrate your marriage with Jacob! Every year that date will be so special. Before you know it, you'll be eating the top layer of cake and celebrating your first wedding anniversary! Love you girl, so happy for you!! You deserve it!

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.