Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Update on Savannah
Jacob and I went and visited Savannah in the hospital tongiht. They have her hooked up to so many different things. It is so hard to see her lying there with all these tubes sticking out of her. She was really tired and fighting her sleep while we were there. We finally left so she could go to sleep. The dr's still don't know what's going on, they did take a lot of blood Ashley said so they could do tests. No results have come back yet though. Hopefully they will be getting out of the PICU tomorrow and into a regular more big and more comfortable room. There were also some other babies in there with no family around them. That was the sadest part for me. I just wanted to go over and visit them...Savannah is so lucky to have so many who love her and care for her so much. Please continue with your prayers over Savannah and her little body. I also ask you to be in prayer for those babies in there whether they had family or not. No little child should be in the hospital...it seems just so wrong.
LOVELOVELOVE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.
2 comments:
aww we will keep her in our prayers and pray for the best.Its just not fair that they have to have so much pain.
Thanks for the update. We will continue to pray for her. Bless her little heart...
Post a Comment