As it is 3:30 and I have been really busy today, I am going to be able to post a few pics and I will tell the whole story a little later!!! But Jacob and I are engaged as of Saturday August 8! I am so happy that God has chose me to be Jacob's partner for life. I am the luckiest woman alive!!
LOVELOVELOVE

5 comments:
I am so happy for you girl! I know you are thrilled and can't wait to start planning out your dream wedding! Love you!!
yay!!! I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!!!!!
Love you both and couldn't possibly be any happier right now!
We are so happy for you and jacob and im so glad that we were there to share it with yall!! I love you so much and congs again!!
OMG! I am so happy for you! You deserve this!! The ring is gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment