Monday, December 15, 2008
Things Happening
So I am doing better since my last post, lol. I have already scheduled 4 classes for next semester, two internet and two on campus which I am not looking forward to but what can I do? I will continue to be a full time student and as well as a student here where I work still. One of our work Christmas parties is tomorrow and I love stuff like that!! I was the main one organizing it this year, so hopefully it turns out good! The pary is being catered by Franks so I know the food will be great! We had my moms christmas musical at Comite last night and it really got me in the mood for Christmas. Listening to the songs about our Saviors birth and about the virgin Mary, I love songs like that! Jesus is the Reason for the Season! Tommy's surprise bday on saturday was a huge success!! He looked so surprised!! The only bad thing was a certian person showed up bad mouthing everyone. I try not to let it bother me, but when someone is talking bad about people that you love, it is so hard to be Christ-like. I have my final final tonight and then the semester will be over! They post poned it due to our BEAUTIFUL day on thursday!! Snow really makes me want to live somewhere where it looks like winter! Jake thought it was pretty but not enough to move! I am going to get our christmas cards done today so I can finally send them out! Probably in time for christmas lol! FYI, I am loving the house that Jake and I live in , it is so convenient as far as both of our works and just being in Baton Rouge and it really isn't that far away from Central. We have had lots of visitors and are always looking for more.
In other news..................................................... I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Danielle is preggo!!! I am so excited! I can't wait to love on my baby belly and talk to her (yes it will be a girl). I am so happy for Danielle and Chris. I love my bestest friend more than words can say and can't wait to go through all this baby stuff with her! And Addison and Laurel will have another friend!!
Well now I get to go deal with someone in our office, no people mentioned, who think I am doing a crappy job with all the Christmas party stuff!! I hate people!!!! But love you!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.
3 comments:
I'm so happy that everything is working out better for you now!! You are such a wonderful best friend friend. I love you!!
I am glad everything is all worked out for you next semester!
Tommy really appreciated everything Saturday. Unhappy people almost put a damper on it, but they aren't the people that count! ;)
I got ya'lls Christmas card! Its on our refridgerator, and I LOVE it!
Post a Comment