Monday, December 8, 2008

More Changes

So I am officially fed up with this whole getting a full time job crap! I am sick of getting the run around, I am sick of everything! I think this is just a bad time for me since I have finals this week as well. I am major stressed and this job thing is not doing anything for me! Not to mention IF I were to ever get the position I have been trying to get since APRIL, I will now have to wear a uniform and take out my nose ring, I am just now being told this, I am irrate!! Well I am leaving at 3 today so I will vent some more tomorrow, I could really use your love......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashlie!!!! I love you to death! Don't get discouraged. I know its fustrating. God will show you where he wants you. You are where you are right now for a reason. I know you have been so patient.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and you need to put your Christmas pics on here!

The Jenkins Family said...

Just know that I love you!! Everyone goes through bad times, and this is yours. Just know eventually everything will fall into place!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I love the Christmas pic!

Anonymous said...

You did great at your 1st show last night!!!

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.