Thursday, December 18, 2008

Praise God!!!

So some of you might have known, but my dad has been without a job since he has been home from Kansas which has been about 3 or 4 months now. He has been putting in applications everywhere trying to get a job. Numerous people have been praying for him, and nothing was happening. It has been very hurtful and stressful for both of my parents. Well today he got the call that he has a job and can start tomorrow! The job has benefits and everything which it very rewarding from my moms point of view. I am so happy for them, they only deserve the best. I know this is all God's doing and I am very grateful to them for putting their trust in HIM. After the children "leave the nest", it is supposed to be a time for the parents to come back together and find each other agian, well this has been hard as my dad has had trouble findind a job and that has been both of their greatest worries right now, well not any more!! yay for daddy!! In other news, Jake is going fishing tonight so the parents are coming to my house to eat and visit and then we are going to the Funny Bone to see a Hypnotist!! Mom got free tickets and I've always wanted to see one! Who cares if it starts at NINE!! ugh I really do, Jake and I were in the bed for 7:30 last night and it was great! Danielle, I hope you are feeling good today!! I am thinking about going ahead with the stupid full time job thing, this has me crazy lately, as things happen, I will let you know. I also got a text from Amy Rispone today saying that she was going to have a C-section on Saturday at 11:00am, wonder if Jake will want to go up there, not sure. Speaking of Jake, he is off on Sunday so I think we are going to have a cooking leason day! His grandpa got us a Cajun cook book and so I came up what that great idea to learn together how to make some things in it! Well I guess it's back to slave driving!! LOVE LOVE LOVE PS. dont you LOVE my new layout???

2 comments:

The Jenkins Family said...

Cute new layout! Love you

Anonymous said...

Yay for Mr. Randy! I am so happy for your parents. God always provides.

Can't wait for tomorrow! Love ya!

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.