Monday, February 14, 2011

Wonderful Man =)

Last night we celebrated Valentine's day because today after work, I have to drive down to Southeastern for my Accounting Test...ugh. We went to Ruffino's, we try to go at least once every two years or so, because it's kinda pricey but so worth it! I even have left overs for lunch that I'm excited about! Jacob surprised me with beautiful flowers and a card =) He bought some white daises and red roses and mixed them himself. He's too sweet! I really am so incredibly blessed to be married to a wonderful man who works so hard for his famliy. I thank God all the time for bringing him into my life and for allowing us to grow together. We are starting the 5 love languages next week and I can not wait to see what we learn together through this study!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So sweeet! Glad that you are enjoying married life...isn't it the best ever? :) And you will really enjoy the The Five Love Languages. We really learned a lot from it and changed my whole outlook.

Blessed Chick said...

I am so impressed he mixed the flowers himself! Go Jacob!!

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.