Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tree and another 5K!

I am happy to say that we have our tree up and my daddy and I are going to pick out lights for the house at Home Depot this afternoon! (Jacob will be where he loves to be...in the boat fishing =) But I don't mind one bit, because my daddy is the PRO christmas lights man! Tomorrow is my third 5K this year! The Reindeer Run! I am so excited about it! A co-worker of mine and some of his friends and then one of my friends is doing it with me, then Jacob will meet up with us so we can enjoy the Festival of the Lights downtown. I am looking forward to the Mardi Gras Mambo, which will be my first 10k....a little bit different, a 5k is a 3 mile run and a 10k is a little over 6 miles. Right now I am RIGHT AT running 4 miles, so I should be good to go by March =) Hope you love our tree, although we can't seem to make our star stay up, it's top heavy....and yes we have tried to combine multiple branches into the one hole that holds the whole thing up...but to no avail *sigh* LOVELOVELOVE

No comments:

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.