I went and turned in all the paperwork for the house yesterday! She said since the market is slow right now, we should get our closing date of December 30th and be able to start moving in and everything. We are still praying everything goes through smoothly, thinking positively! First we move the Jenkins and then us!! What a wonderful Christmas present for both of us! Now if we could only get them Schiro's back over here. =) I don't think it has sunk in yet and I don't think it will until we get keys and are actually moving.....lol. We are now in need of boxes, so if you have any or know where to get some and you don't need them, please send them our way! Today is one of those stay in bed and let it rain all day kind of days.....and Jacob and I have been engaged for FOUR months today! Everyone said this engagement would go by fast but I had no idea of just how fast! I hope everyone has a great day and stays dry!!!
LOVELOVELOVE

2 comments:
Your wedding will be here before you know it! I CAN'T wait! Love you!!!!
We have a bunch of large boxes in our storage shed. I will hold on to them for you!!!
Post a Comment