Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer is Here!

I just love the summer!! The beach, the water, flip flops, vacations... the list goes on! I am soo looking forward to Saturday and another girls night! Danielle won't be there and will be missed but she is with Lendie and that is a great excuse! I can't believe she will be 30 weeks on Monday!! Jonah is coming so fast! Jamie Estess will be there Saturday and I can NOT wait to see her! Aiden is coming fast too! He will be here in the next few short weeks! We have a new "theme" for supper and it's Italian! We have never done that one before so that should be exciting, new and fun! Have been slacking a little bit in the exercise department, last Friday was the last time I ran...Saturday, Jacob and I had a wedding to go to and Sunday I stayed at the house all day and had a lazy day. This week I have had to get to work at 5:30 and leave around 6 so needless to say I just wanted to go home! Yesterday though, Lauryn and I did Pilates and drove to the track to run and the Central Football people were out there practicing, so we just left and went home. I am going to do Pilates today and hopefully be able to run/walk the routine that I do, but I have to be in Zachary for 6:30 to SIGN UP ANOTHER DAUGHTER IN PREMIER!!!! She is a lady that I work with and get along with very well and I am sooo happy to be able to spend more time with her through Premier. That will make me a "mother" of two and now I just need two more to become Builder in Premier! My homeshows are non existent right now and that is really depressing, but I am still talking to people and trying hard to get them back up. I really need the money right now, with the cruise creeping up and then I have a out of town bachlorette party at the end of this month. And plus it is always just good to have money laying around! Lauryn I am so happy that you and Tommy were able to get another vehicle so soon and also on your new job!! I am so proud of everything that you have overcome in the past month. You are surely a strong and devoted woman and I love you! Tammy, you are a wonderful and beautiful mother! I can't wait to see Skylar on Saturday....is Gavin coming?? I want to see him! Amber, when you are not at work, I literally CAN NOT function.....you are the best e-mail buddy! I hope you have as much fun as I would have going to the beach! Take lots of pictures of Tootie Bug and her reaction to the beach! She better turn out to be a beach bum like her mom and all her aunts!! Brittney is coming to stay the night with me tomorrow so we can just go together to Rachels on Saturday and I love it when she comes to town!! We are going shopping for Danielle and Jonah's shower and I am super excited about what we will find! Next week is mine and Jacob's 4 year anniversary, I can not believe its been that long! I love him more and more each day and I am so happy to have found him! He is my other half and without him I feel emtpy. Well I better get back to that hole in my life that I call a JOB!!!
LOVELOVELOVE

3 comments:

Lauryn said...

I LOVE YOU ASHLIE! You made my day. My shows are non existent as well. Seriously, my next show is scheduled in September. I am trying to re-scedule all those shows I had to cancel while on bed rest. But I am very proud of you, and excited about my new "daughter"! Yay for our downline making us money! lol! Maybe we need to find a fair or craft show to promote our business???

I am excited about tomorrow night, and Saturday night! I love girl's night.

Amber said...

You know it's not the same for me when you're not at work to email with, lol. Don't worry, we'll take tons of pictures of tootie-bug at the beach! Love you!!!!!!

Tammy Stokes said...

aww thank you!! No im not going to bring gavin just skylar we are going to a birthday party before i come and im not going to make him leave chuck e cheese!!

I cant wait to see all the girls

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.