Monday, May 11, 2009

Long Time, No Post

I know it's been a while and I am normally so good at keeping you updated! The past week I have been sick, meaning I was not at work on Friday and wish I wasn't here today. I have not been sleeping good because of my throat killing me. It is normally just in the mornings that this sickness has been really getting to me, but since I don't sleep good, it affects me all day. Last thursday night, Rachel, Lauryn, Amber and myself went to the Melting Pot. We had a blast although I was soooooo hot all night and I mean the sweaty kind not pretty kind...lol. I was so full I could barely drive home and I mean that. Saturday was Jamie Estess's baby shower and she is so cute. She got lots of good stuff and us girls of coarse cut up the whole time, but this time it was shared with Laurel Ann! Addison was sleeping, I was mad she chose to go to sleep then, but ya know, I need Addison time too! Sunday was moms day and also my moms birthday! She had a great day and got good gifts! I love her so much and could not imagine having someone else as a mother. I really do have THE best one. Jake's Maw Maw Ann also gave us our first plant!! I am not sure if I will kill it or not, but I guess this can be the test to see if I have a green thumb! Jake's mom does as does my mom, so we shall see if I was gifted as well! With each passing week, I can not wait until Jonah gets here!! I have never been so excited about a baby getting here until him. I love all you girls and love your offspring too, but I hope and pray with Jonah I will get to go over there lots and spend a lot of time with him. This Sunday , the Jenkins', Lauryn and myself are going to the Schiro's to spend the day with them. Jacob is working as is Tommy so me and Lauryn are hitching a ride! Lauryn and I are also leaving next Thursday to go to Texas for a Premier weekend! She deserves this getaway and I could not be MORE excited that she is able to go now. Tammy, I hope Gavin is doing good and can't wait to see you at Rachels on June 6!! I am looking forward to that date everyday! Do we have a dinner theme?? Games?? We need to plan this!! I love you all and hope this week will be better for me to update!!
LOVELOVELOVE

3 comments:

Lauryn said...

I enjoyed spending time with you and Jacob on Saturday. Thanks for keeping me company. I will miss going down to N.O. with ya'll on Sunday. Maybe I will end up driving down there ASAP after church and just meet ya'll. I want to see Brittney and spend time with everyone.

Hopefully pretty soon, I will feel better and be cleared from the doc to start running with you and tanning. I want to be hot like you and Amber. I hate being the fat friend.

Love you and hope you start feeling better!

Tammy Stokes said...

Gavin is doing great hes first injection is on the 19th

I have this game partini that tony got me for easter i will bring if just in case!!

hope that you start feeling better

The Jenkins Family said...

You can come love on him anytime you want!! I can't wait for this Sunday, we are going to have so much fun!!

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.