Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Absolutely Adorable
Well today is my last full day this week! I leave for Dallas in the morning! I will come to work from 5 to 8 just to get some hours before using the rest comp time. We also booked a cruise for August 6 through Septmeber 6 which we are super excited about! There a bunch of people going and if YOU would like to come let me know! The more the merrier and we have a bunch of rooms reserved. Its a 7 day cruise on the Carnival Conquest out of Galvenston Texas. It goes to Jamaica, Grand Cayman Islands and Cozumel. I also started class which is never any fun, good thing my only two classes are online. I also found out a couple of weeks ago that my position has to wear the new uniforms coming in that someone in our great city decided for us to wear!Talk about yuck, anyone who is not a engineer or clerical has to wear them and they are anything but pretty. Well almost time for lunch, just wanted to have a quick update! Also feel free to gaze at my wonderful child below!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.
2 comments:
He is so adorable!
Looking forward to rally!
He is so stinking cute! I miss my kitty...
Have fun and be careful at the jewelry rally!!
Post a Comment